twrp 3.4.0 Root Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra:
unofficial twrp 3.4.0 Recovery have Now been available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra, user Who own Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra Smartphone can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk_20.03.zip.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra Run on Exynos 990 SoC along With android 10 8/12GB of RAM and 128/256GB of Storage.The Device Come with 6.9 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1440 X 3088 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty, Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.3
- odin tools
- twrp 3.4.0 Galaxy Note 20 ultra (Exynos)
- For More information Visit XDA Support thread
How do i unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra?
- From Developers option Enable usb debugging and oem unlock
- Put Phone to Download Mod (Volume down + Power key)
- Connect it to Computer & Press Volume Up Key, Confirm unlock warning
- Setup Your Phone Without any Google account and Lock done, Your Phone Successfully unlocked
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra:
- Extract Downloaded twrp File, You will Get Recovery and Encryption Disabler.zip
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect it to PC using usb cable
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
- done/ immediate Go to twrp by Pressing Volume+ & power Key
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra:
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System Now
if any RMM State Error then Flash Rmm_State_fixer_zip from no Verity opt encrypt Folder.