Download twrp 3.4.0 for Xiaomi MI9 SE:
unofficial build of twrp 3.4.0 have Now been available for the Xiaomi MI9 SE, user Who own Xiaomi MI9 SE can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi MI9 SE First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by Flashing Magisk 20.04.zip.
Xiaomi MI9 SE Run on QCOM SD 712 SoC along With Android 9.0 6GB of RAM and 128GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 5.9 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 20.04
- No verity opt encrypt zip
- twrp 3.4.0 Xiaomi MI9 SE
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi MI9 SE:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi MI9 SE:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tool folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery and Flash no_verity_opt_Encrypt.zip
How to Root Xiaomi MI9 SE:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now