Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 user Who own Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 can Root it using the Below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 First You need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk 19.3.zip.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Run on QCOM SD660 SoC along With Android 8.1 3/4GB of RAM and 32/64GB of Internal Memory. it Come with 8 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 1920 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
How to unlock bootloader on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Xiaomi Mi Pad 4:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi Mi Pad 4:
- Download Magisk 19.3.zip & Move it to Device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp by holding Volume up and Power button
- In the twrp Make a Nandroid backup From the backup Section.
- Flash Magisk 19.3.zip Via Install.
- again Flash No Verity opt encrypt.zip
- Your Device Ready to bootup. Reboot System Now.