twrp 3.3.1 For Mediatek MT6739 Phone:
Download twrp 3.3.1 Recovery For Mediatek MT6739 Devices With Suitable Android OS. Here we Share twrp 3.3.1 for android 8.0, android 8.1 & Android 9.0 Devices With Mediatek MT6739 SoC. This is a Port Recovery which Can be used to Port twrp For Same Mediatek Devices. You Can also try This Recovery on Your Mediatek MT6739 SoC based devices Without Port it bootable on Many Mediatek Devices but Many Functions Like touch and Mount issue May Present.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM..
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
Features of twrp 3.3.1:
- Make a Complete Device backup
- Install ZIP and img Files
- New> Reboot to EDL on QCOM Phone
- Reboot to Fastboot, Recovery & EDL mod
- Install Custom ROM and GSI Images
- Delete & modify Any System File using inbuild File manager
- Wipe data Without Storage (Great Do a factory Reset Without Wiping the Phone Storage.)
- And Much More Nothing to Say try Your Self.
How to Install twrp Recovery:
- First of all We Need to Setup Platform tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock or fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img