Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Huawei Mediapad M3:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Huawei Mediapad M3, user Who own Huawei Mediapad M3 can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Huawei Mediapad M3 first you need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Huawei Mediapad M3 Run on Kinin 950 SoC along With Android 6.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Memory. it come with 8.4 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 2560 X 1600 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on Huawei Mediapad M3:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img any error fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to recovery (by holding volum+ & Power key) & Follow Rooting Steps
How to Root Huawei Mediapad M3:
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4.zip to Device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now