Download twrp 3.2.1 Root Digma Vox S501 3G:
unofficial build of twrp 3.2.1 have Now been available for the Digma Vox S501 3G user Who own Digma Vox S501 3G can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp Recovery on Digma Vox S501 3G first you need to unlock it’s bootloader after that You can Root it by flashing Magisk 21.4.zip.
Digma Vox S501 3G Run on Spreadtrum SoC along With Android 5.1 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Storage. the Device come with 5 Inch IPS Display with the Resolution of 720 X 1280 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down during the Rooting Process.
- Magisk 21.4
- twrp 3.2.1 Digma Vox S501 3G
- No verity opt Encrypt 6.1_ZIP
- Platform tools/adb Fastboot tools
Note: Flash vbmeta to fix any bootloop issue..
How to Install twrp Recovery on Digma Vox S501 3G:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Download and Extract recovery.img & vbmeta file In Platform tools Folder.
- Reboot Phone to bootloader by together holding Volume Down and Power Button
- Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and Send below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flashing unlock fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
confirm unlock by Pressing volume up key
don’t bootup Phone, directly go to recovery (by holding volume+ & Power key) & Follow Rooting Steps
How to Root Digma Vox S501 3G:
- Download & Move Magisk 21.4.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 21.4 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now