Install twrp & Root Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro:
twrp Recovery have Now been available for the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro user Who own Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Both Flash tools and fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro is Run on QCOM SD 855 SoC along With android 9.0. it Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 64/128/256GB of Storage. Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Come with 6.3 Inch Super AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.
- In Some Cases Rooting cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure Your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Unlock Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro:
- Download & Setup Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Code:
Flash twrp by sending below Code:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Reboot to recovery by sending Below Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip and Move it to Device Storage.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will be happy to help You..