twrp 3.4.0 Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 QCOM:
unofficial twrp 3.4.0 Recovery have Now been available for the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 QCOM, user Who own Galaxy Tab S 8.4 QCOM can Root it by following the below Instructions. to Install twrp on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 QCOM First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk_20.04.zip.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty, Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop so do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut down during the Rooting Process.
- To remove encryption from your device, please use TWRP to flash the Samsung multi-disabler and then format /data again. You must use at least v2.5 of the multi-disabler.
- official Recovery available for exynos edition You can download from twrp.me
How do i unlock bootloader on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 QCOM?
- From Developers option Enable usb debugging and oem unlock
- Put Phone to Download Mod (Volume down + Power key)
- Connect it to Computer & Press Volume Up Key, Confirm unlock warning
- Setup Your Phone Without any Google account and Lock done, Your Phone Successfully unlocked
How to Install twrp Recovery on Galaxy Tab S 8.4 QCOM:
- Extract downloaded twrp from above
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect it to PC using usb cable
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
- done/ immediate Go to twrp by Pressing Volume+ & power Key
Note: Flash vbmeta via same or using fastboot
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 QCOM:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot Phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Wipe userdata
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and Samsung_Multi_Disabler.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System Now
if any RMM State Error then Flash Rmm_State_fixer_zip from no Verity opt encrypt Folder.