Download twrp 3.3.1 Root Prestigio PMT3201 4G:
unofficial build of twrp 3.3.1 have Now been available for the Prestigio PMT3201 4G user Who own Prestigio PMT3201 4G Smartphone can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via fastboot & Flash tool Method.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Prestigio PMT3201 4G. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You can install Custom Recovery on Prestigio PMT3201 4G and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Prestigio PMT3201 4G Run on Mediatek MT6735 SoC along With Android 7.0 1GB of RAM and 8GB of Internal Memory.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty
- Make a backup & Move it to Safe Place Like Pen Drive or PC.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Prestigio PMT3201 4G:
- Download & Setup adb Fastboot tools/Platform tools
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file In the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
unlock bootloader by Sending below Command:
fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot boot recovery.img
Method 2: Install With SP Flash tools:
- Download and Extract SP Flash tools on PC
- Download and Install Mediatek V-COM Driver on PC
- Now Download & Extract twrp image with Scatter
- Run SP Flash tools From Main Screen Select Scatter File Navigate Scatter.txt File form the twrp Folder
- Now From the Partition List Select Recovery Partition only. and then Double Click on it Select twrp recovery.img File
- Now Click Download and Connect Your Switched off Phone. Done.
How to Root Prestigio PMT3201 4G:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip From above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now.