Rooting Oppo F7:
Rooting is the Way to obtain SuperSU Right on Oppo F7 in Simple taking full Control over the device. Rooting allow Some advance Functionality on a Rooted Phone. Oppo F7 Run on Mediatek helio P60 SoC along with Android 8.1 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage, it come with 6.2 Inch Display with the Resolution of 1080 X 2280 Pixels.
advantage of Rooting on Oppo F7:
- it Allow System access
- Rooting Allow System Modification
- Rooting allow Custom ROM Installation
- it allow Custom Recovery like twrp Installation
- Kernel tweaking & Custom Kernel Installation
Disadvantage of Rooting the Oppo F7:
- Your Device Warranty Now Void
- New user May brick their Phone due to lack of Knowledge
Note: This is a Temporary Root Method and Will be gone after Rebooting the Phone, to Get Root again Please Repeat the Process.
tested On : Android 8 if Newer Installed then downgrade Your Phone.
How to Root Oppo F7:
- Download & Install terminal Emulator From Play Store
- Download & Extract Root toolkit in Root Directory of Phone
- Open terminal emulator and Send Below code
cp /sdcard/mtk-su_r14/arm64/mtk-su ./
chmod 700 mtk-su
That’s all Your Phone Now Rooted.