Root & Install twrp on Redmi Y2:
Rooting on Redmi Y2 is Not Easy but it’s not a big Deal everyone can do it if they have Some instructions. So have Decide to Share Rooting Instructions for You. in the article we are Going to Discuss about the Rooting For the Redmi Y2. So if you own a Redmi Y2 Smartphone then this is the Correct place for You Where You find a Working Guide to root your Phone.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Redmi Y2. So In the primary Step We are Going to Install a Custom Recovery on Redmi Y2 then in the Second Step We are Going to Root the Phone.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.
- In Some cases Rooting cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to Unlock Bootloader Redmi Y2:
- From Here
How to Install twrp Recovery On Redmi Y2:
- First of all We Need to Setup adb Fastboot tools So Download From above and extract the zip File.
- Now Download and Extract recovery.img [Must rename recovery.img] file Inside the adb tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the adb Folder and type below Code.
to Check Device Connectivity:
to flash Recovery
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Done/ reboot to recovery with this code
fastboot boot recovery.img
How to Root Redmi Y2:
- First of all Download SuperSU.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Make a nandroid backup.
- Go to Install locate no verity opt Encrypt.zip and Confirm Install
- Go to Install and Locate Downloaded Magisk.zip File and Confirm For Install.
- Done/ Then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted.
Have any Question leave a Comment we will happy to help You.