Download twrp & Root Honor 7C:
twrp 3.2.1 Recovery Now available for the Honor 7C user Who own Honor 7C can Root it using the Below Instructions. The Recovery is Flashable via Both Flash tools and fastboot Method.You can Follow below one to Install twrp on Honor 7C.
Now First of All We have To Install a Custom Recovery to Root Honor 7C. So In the Primary Step You need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can install Custom Recovery on Honor 7C. and then You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk.zip.
Honor 7C is Come with 5.9 Inch IPS Display With the Resolution of 720 X 1440 Pixels. it Run on QCOM SD450 Soc along With the Android 8.0. The Device Come With 3\4GB of RAM and 32\64GB of Storage.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
How to unlock Bootloader on Honor 7C:
- Follow this Guide Here
How to Install twrp Recovery on Honor 7C:
- Download 7 Setup Platform tools from above.
- Download and Extract recovery.img [Must Rename recovery.img] file In the Platform tools Folder.
- Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Down and Power button it Will boot it in fastboot Mod.
- Then Connect Phone to PC using the usb cable.
- Now open CMD in the Platform tools Folder and type below Code.
Check Device by Sending below Command:
flash Recovery by Sending below Command:
fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk recovery.img
How to Root Honor 7C:
- Download Magisk 18.1.zip File From the above and Move it to Device Storage.
- Now Switch off Phone and together Press Volume Up and Power button it Will boot your Phone in twrp.
- In the twrp Click on backup Button Select Require Partition and Swipe Slider to Create a nandroid backup.
- Click on Install Button and Locate Downloaded Magisk 18.1.zip File and Then Swipe Slider to Install it.
- again Click on Install and then Locate No verity opt encrypt.zip and Swipe Slider to Install it.
- Done/ then Reboot System Now. Your Phone Successfully Rooted. Have any Question leave a Comment We will happy to help You..