twrp 3.4.0 Root Samsung Galaxy A50s:
unofficial twrp 3.4.0 Recovery have Now been available for the Samsung Galaxy A50s, user Who own Samsung Galaxy A50s Smartphone can Root it by using the below Instructions. to Install twrp on Samsung Galaxy A50s First You Need to unlock it’s bootloader and after that You Can Root it by Flashing Magisk_20.03.zip.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Run on Exynos 9611 SoC along With android 9.0 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.The Device Come with 6.4 Inch AMOLED Display With the Resolution of 1080 X 2340 Pixels.
- Rooting May Void Your Device Warranty.So Make a Backup of Your Data and ROM.
- In Some cases Rooting Cause bootloop So Do at own Risk.
- Make Sure your Phone at-least 50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down During The Rooting process.
Note: unlock bootloader, Flash twrp, Don’t bootup Phone, directly Go to Recovery Make a backup, then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip, RMM State Fixer.zip.
How to Install twrp Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A50s:
- Run Odin and Click AP. Under AP Section load Recovery image [Must Compressed in tar Format]
- Now Reboot Phone to Download Mod and Connect to PC With usb
- You can See Added Msg on odin Screen, uncheck auto Reboot and Click Download.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy A50s:
- Download & Move Magisk 20.04.zip to device Storage.
- Reboot phone to twrp by Pressing Volume up and Power button
- Make a Nandroid backup
- Flash Magisk 20.04 and No_verity _opt_encrypt.ZIP via Install.
- Reboot System now
if any RMM State Error then Flash Rmm_State_fixer_zip from no Verity opt encrypt Folder.